AIDOL STAFFS BATTLE
Imagine 3 translator working on the team that you like? All the great videos of that certain team? Well… Now it will happen.
As mentioned in the video, we are going to hold a campaign. Currently, we have three translators to bring you SKE48 (KudoShinichi), NMB48 (Lotsheep) and HKT48(Half-san) subs. Now they will come together
to battle. The losers will have to help the winner sub the winning group’s videos for 3 whole months! The groups that lose? They won’t get featured here in AIDOL, not even PVs.
This means 3 full months of pure SKE48, NMB48, or HKT48 videos with 3 translators working on them at the same time!
(If you are here to watch AKBINGO! or Mieriino Kashiwagi, this rule does not apply, we will still release these 2 shows as per normal)
Campaign period 26th Aug 2013 – 1st Sep 2013 ( GMT+8 )
Voting period 26th Aug 2013 – 1st Sep 2013 ( GMT + 8 ) Choose wisely and our translator will appeal to you all why you should vote for them over this week!
Vote counting period 2nd Sep 2013 – 6th Sep 2013
Effect of events starts on 7th Sep 2013 till 6th December 2013
BATTLE OF THE THREE TRANSLATORS FAVOURITE GROUP (Rules for the fans)
– Each fan on our facebook group is entitled to ONE VOTE.
– To vote, simply message us on facebook with the group that you are voting for during the voting period.
– NO modifications to the vote is allowed, so vote wisely.
– Only votes via messages to our facebook group will be counted into the total, as we want to ensure that every vote counts.
So if you want to see 3 months of awesome SKE48, NMB48, OR HKT48 videos, vote for them! Ask everyone you know to vote for your favourite group!
If you don’t know how to message on facebook, comment below and our staffs will guide you step by step (^.^)/~
BATTLE OF THE THREE TRANSLATORS FAVOURITE GROUP (Rules for the 3 translators)
– Each team is allowed ONE post a day during the campaign period on AIDOL facebook page to advertise (Videos, photos, etc)
– Each team is allowed to use any other channel to broadcast to people to vote for their group. (Forums, Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
– Each team is allowed to recruit any members or fans to help out in the campaign (Eg. releasing subs for the group to attract people to vote for them)
– The progress of AKBINGO! subs is not to be affected under any circumstances.
Translators, I pray for your success.